Namesake - Life is Beautiful

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DILEMMA

Would it be selfish to tell a girl you've fallen in love with her, even though there's no chance of being together? Why? cause she'll be leaving this place for good after she completes her task. Most saddening thing is, she don't feel the same about me.

I know there's the argument that I'll regret it for the rest of my life if I don't tell her, but wouldn't that just make things ackward between us? Considering the little time I have left to see her. Its such a struggle I have to deal with every single day to not let her know how I feel. Perhaps for her sake, I should keep it to myself. Or for my sake, I could just blurt it out and pray my heart survives the crash.


"Is *** the sole reason you have to go back ***?" I asked.
"Haha.. not really.. there're many other reasons...... hmmm...i'm gonna miss everything here.........=(" she replied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment