Namesake - Life is Beautiful

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

being an Idiot


You would've known what happened to my left ankle from my previous post titled 'October'. Over the months, I've sprained my left ankle again and again, though the recovery has been fairly quick. Its not perfect, but good enough to run with. With all the care and attention showered over my left ankle, I must apologize for neglecting my right.

After a satisfying climb at Sabah Indoor Climbing Centre (SICC) today, I decided to be an idiot and run in the dark at the neighboring lake. Your eyes could adjust to the 10:05pm darkness well enough to see where you're going, but not what you're stepping on, I found out. Crack! and down I went with a glorious F***!!! out of my tongue. Its interesting what my grey matter decides to offer in situations like this.

And so it was. An idiot on the ground with his loose tongue in the dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment